Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Decorations!

We finally put up our decorations for Christmas! I was so excited, B was probably scared that his wife had reverted back to being 12. I made him start a fire, we put on Christmas music & I had hot chocolate....oh yeah then when we were done we watched Elf for the 1000th time. I think he was just glad that it wasn't "Meet me in St. Louis", one of my favorite all time movies that is a MUSICAL! That's when I fell in love with Judy Garland! She was so beautiful! Okay, enough of that. I hope you all have an opportunity this year to lose yourselves in Christmas! It's harder to do the older you get, but I don't think I will ever grow tired of it all!

Our little christmas tree!





2 comments:

nathan&amber said...

Your decorations are so pretty!!
Nathan thinks im crazy too! lol!
I am absolutely obsessed with christmas!!

betsy said...

It is so pretty - I am glad you are into it, cuz I'm crazy into Christmas. Brian used to be before he lived in the bachelor heap.