Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blissful Boredom

Well, I think my title says it all. We have been on the move for so many weekends that it finally caught up to me this weekend! However, I have had absolutely NOTHING to do....with the exception of answering customer phone calls at 7:15 on a Sunday morning, but at this point that is a given. Being bored is not usually my thing, in fact normally I am on the brink of insanity if I am not on the move. BUT I am getting the hang of this sitting around doing nothing thing for the time being and I think that it is WONDERFUL! Granted I will probably have to entertain myself in someway next weekend, but for now I am enjoying a glass of wine and "Horton Hears a Who". I will be traveling to Guatemala two weeks from today for a fishing trip that I won for a sales contest through my company. Who knew selling so many tomatoes to Chick-fil-a & Jason's Deli would send me out of the country. Normally, I am not much of a fisher-woman but any excuse to travel for free and be sans laptop and cell phone for 5 DAYS is welcome. I will definitely be posting pictures from that trip! Until then, I am just not that sure if I will have much to blog about....and for now, that's a great thing! Take care!

1 comment:

nathan&ambersymank said...

Hey i had to make a new blog! i couldn't get into my other it was messing up! I put up some of the wedding pictures!
Hope yall are doing good!