Saturday, July 19, 2008

Garage Sale Time!

I am capital E- Exhausted! We just wrapped up our second day of our garage sale and man was it a lot of work. Pricing, folding, unfolding, stickers, haggling, packing, unpacking, etc.... On the upside we made some money and got rid of A LOT of stuff! Our mom's and Brian's dad helped us out a TON this weekend. We would not have been able to pull it off without them, that's for sure! Catholic Family Services will pick up the rest of the items on Monday and we may actually get to park in the garage for a change. We have been collecting stuff for months for this weekend and you could tell just by looking in the garage. We still have a lot to do but we are that much closer to being done! The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy! I can't believe that the wedding is 2 weeks from today. My bachelorette party is next weekend and that is just going to fly by. Before we know it we will be in Mexico! Well, I am off to bed. I think the puppies are just as exhausted as I am with all of the weekend excitement! Goodnight!

No comments: