Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Wedding is Crazy Close!

I can't believe that the wedding is in a little over 2 weeks! We just returned from Houston where Brian was a groomsman in one of his best friend, Craig's wedding. It was so much fun but made me kind of nervous because it was almost like a mental run through for me. If that makes any sense at all..... We finally booked our honeymoon and for once procrastination has paid off because we got a really good deal on a 5 star hotel in the Riviera Maya Mexico. My parents stayed at the exact same resort a couple of years ago and said that it is awesome. We will be there August 3-8. I can't wait. Unfortunately when we return there will not be much time to rest yet again because my friend Shawndi is getting married the very next day! Then the next weekend is my annual sales banquet and the next two weekends are occupied as well! I think we may have some down time between September and Brian's birthday....hopefully! Thanks so much to anyone who has helped or just put up with our craziness & we are going to have so much fun at the wedding!

1 comment:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog! I can't believe ya'll's wedding is almost here. It will be so much fun!