Sunday, November 9, 2008

O.S. Who?

My parents came in for OSU weekend! We tailgated and went to the game. Me & Mom's feet hurt so bad after the game! All in the name of looking good I guess. If you call looking good walking back to tailgate with your shoes in your purse and your socks covered in coke & peanut shells. We were all so tired that we called it a night after the game. Poor Brian had an awful time trying to come pick us up! What a sweet guy to deal with that traffic so we didn't have to walk. We slept in this morning which was AMAZING & went to grab lunch before they left town. It was nice to spend a weekend with my family, and we will spend next weekend in Midland with Brian's side. We are VERY excited for OU weekend even though we will be the enemy, I think it will still be a good time. I will post again after this weekend at the ranch!

The Family (sounds like the mob)

Me & B

Me, Dad & Ash ( I made her dress! It's cool to see something you made out in public!... I'm weird, I know.)

Me & Mom

Scoreboard

No comments: